- I have been stressing and stressing about my milk supply. Ever since the nuva ring, I hadn't gotten back to full speed and I was really getting down about it. For a whole week, I decided to pump 4 times (instead of my usual 2 to 3 times) a day. That helped immensely. I had started to have my sitter implement 1 bottle of formula a day so that I'd have enough milk saved for S and I's Florida trip. Anyway, I was counting them last night to see where I was and I had 26 bags frozen! Go me! I needed 29 for our trip that's coming up and with another couple of days left until we leave, I will blow that "needed number of bags" out of the water!
- The other day, I pumped 20 ounces while at work! That's almost double what I was pumping a month ago! Feels so awesome to have my body bounce back and respond like that!
- I have photos to edit and I'm procrastinating. I want to do them but chores and sleep are taking precedence. I'll get to them all very soon.
- My father in law is still not doing well, still. But he's been having some really good days, lately. I know that those will come and go, but the good days are reassuring. We took our kids there to see him last week and he lit up! And, he talked about it the day too, as if he remembered!!
- Our trip to FL is quickly approaching and while we have talked about cancelling it about 5 or 6 times, we aren't. We're going. We're going to be traveling without the kids and we're really looking forward to celebrating our marriage and our family, together. I have to say that I sort of forget what husband time feels like since we're usually running around with the kids or doing things for the kids or sleeping when we are home. I'm looking forward to it but it's going to be a little hard.
- I haven't worn makeup all week and I think my face is breaking out more than normal. Strange.
- I've started blogging at my job, which takes away time from thinking about blog posts that are worthy for here, so I must apologize.