Coen will be 6 months old on Christmas. Because he's 6 months old, he really doesn't need that many things for Christmas. But we do have a few things on his list, that we've either talked about getting and just haven't yet or that we would need down the road, and we might as well ask for them as gifts.
What are they?
1. Money for his savings account
2. White short sleeve onesies
3. 9 month clothes or larger - Clothes/jammies - 6-12 old navy/gap, 9 + month carter, 12+ month gerber, etc... (he's got a lot of clothes, so only do this if you absolutely have to... )
6. Books (any children's books you think are good, he has some, but could always use more.)
9. Luvs Diapers Size 3
10. Target Sensitive Wipes (purple container)
We're also searching for an ornament for our family and an ornament for Coen. We're still looking.
Just a few things to have under the tree. Next year will be different, I'm sure!
What do you get for your baby for their first Christmas?